10 Ways to Help Your Customers Know YOU
1. Post pictures on Flickr.
2. Start a blog, post every day.
3. Upload videos of you and your employees doing what you do.
4. Create a downloadable philosophy card.
5. Participate in online social networking.
6. Start a blog, post every day.
7. Interview yourself on the FAQ page.
8. Create a “demo” video.
9. Show pictures of you outside of work, doing what you love.
10. Talk about your family, dogs, hobbies or anything else that has NOTHING to do with work.
© 2008 All Rights Reserved. Scott Ginsberg, aka “The Nametag Guy,” is the author of seven books, an award-winning blogger and the creator of NametagTV. He’s the only person in the world who wears a nametag 24-7 and teaches businesspeople worldwide about approachability. For more info about books, speaking engagements or customized online training programs, call 314/256-1800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.